In order to keep the air in your home clean, it is important to use a quality AC air filter. Here are five types of filters from which to choose:
- Fiberglass filters. These are good for trapping large dust particles, but not mold, pollen or other irritants.
- Pleated filters. When looking at pleated filters, more pleats means more air gets through. This is good, as it is efficient and works well with older air systems.
- Disposable filters. These are cheap and good for providing clean air; just remember to change them monthly!
- Washable filters. These can last for three to five years, but need careful maintenance to avoid collecting mildew.
- HEPA filters. These are recommended for those with immune and allergy disorders, and are highly efficient.
Here at Classic Heating & Air, we can help you find the filter your house needs. Call (214) 310-COOL (2665) today!
Classic Heating & Air | AC Air Filtering McKinney | 214-310-COOL (2665).