We also offer a full scale maintenance program known as our famous “Classic Care Guarantee” and most of our McKinney homeowners quickly see the value in the program and participate. Our Classic Care Guarantee provides routine inspection, performance tuning, cleaning and preventative maintenance along with numerous member “perks”. We provide this service for all systems types and brands.
Planned System Replacement
Beginning in February, we start fielding a lot of calls from homeowners in McKinney requesting estimates for a planned system replacement.
Why is that?
Homeowners realize spring is knocking at the door and summer is just around the corner and they begin to recall all of the small issues and shortcomings of their existing HVAC system experienced in summer past. Wise customers see the advantage of addressing those problems sooner rather than later and start investigating planned system replacement and seek out quotes.
Is this a wise plan of action?
A planned system replacement is just that, it allows for you to pick how, when and with what you will replace your aged HVAC equipment. The alternative is a situation where you need to replace a system when it has failed at the most inconvenient, stressful and needed time of the year. Often times these emergency situations greatly impact your household budget and routine.
If you have any additional HVAC questions or if we can be of any assistance, we are genuinely here to help you. Give us a call, we are ready to help with any of your AC and Heating Services in McKinney, TX! You can also contact us by clicking the button below.
One of the many phrases that McKinney proudly introduces itself with is “I am Unique”, and they have a solid reason behind it. McKinney is one of the oldest cities in Collin County, with it being founded in 1848.
The location of McKinney is within the larger share of eastern Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and it’s one of the best suburbs to live in. To be more precise, it’s about 32 miles from downtown Dallas, a place that is well known for its history.
If you’re one to travel a lot, the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport is only about 35-40 minutes away from McKinney. Plano or Frisco is about 10-15 minutes away, depending on where you live in McKinney.
This second-largest city, with Plano being the first, within the metroplex, is currently home to some 195,342 residents with the number of employment jobs skyrocketing over 80,000. The median income is around $83,000.
According to McKinney’s demographics, almost 51% of these residents are women leaving the rest 49% of the population to be male. The education rates place graduates among these people to 15%, while people with a Bachelor’s degree stand at 31%. High-school students hover over 92% within the population.
Where to Eat and Stay in McKinney
McKinney is home to countless farms and that is what makes its cuisines so great. Harvest, one of the many restaurants at Main Street in Historic Downtown McKinney, serves its food with ingredients that come directly from the farm.
If you’re looking to dine in one of the oldest restaurants in McKinney, there’s Bill Smith’ Café. It was founded in 1956.
As for staying, there are hotels as well. Most people suggest staying at the Holiday Inn Suites if you’re traveling with multiple people as they provide 32 suites with 99 rooms in total.
Tourist Attractions in McKinney
If there’s anything McKinney is well known for attractions, it is because of the natural preserves and vineyards they have. One highly recommended vineyard that you should visit is the Mitas Hill Vineyard. It’s one of the best places to get pizza and wine. Other than that, there are places such as the Towne Lake Recreation Area and Collin County Historical Society and Museum, and many more!
Classic Heating and Air – McKinney
Address: 5100 Eldorado Pkwy #102 McKinney, TX 75070 United States
Phone Number: (214) 310-2665